- |REPLAY| Drive thru safari rd 2 #katch #Periscope ktch.tv/7ts0 https://t.co/kee7GzhqpU 1 year ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Drive thru safari rd 2 pscp.tv/w/aZh5RTFvTlFs… 1 year ago
- |REPLAY| Drive thru safari #katch #Periscope ktch.tv/7jd- https://t.co/Brwh8Uflls 1 year ago
- |REPLAY| Giraffe feeding #katch #Periscope ktch.tv/7jdV https://t.co/4RbPyg9qLS 1 year ago
- |REPLAY| Giraffe feeding! #katch #Periscope ktch.tv/7jdS https://t.co/IshIa5oJu9 1 year ago
Author Archives: Stephanie L.
I’m on my way to a conference in Atlanta, but when I get back on Wednesday I’ve got some fun things to share!
I made this as a Christmas present for my friend, Miriam. It’s clearly not good for the weather coming up… although in TN, you never know what you’re going to get from day to day. Just a thought for the … Continue reading
I’ve been a busy bee this weekend. I’ve been crafting away, even trying my hand at sewing. I made a super cute gift for my friend having a baby. I don’t want to put it on here yet, because I … Continue reading
Ok… cheesy title. I’m just a little bit obsessed with this necklace/scarf thing. If I wouldn’t look like a weirdo, I’d wear it everyday. It’s super soft, which makes it super comfortable. I made two the same day and just … Continue reading
I made this for my friends to give their daughter as a Christmas present. They told me a verse, a color, and GO! So this is what I came up with. It looks great hung up in her room! Very … Continue reading
This is one of the boutonnieres from our wedding. I used copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to make the flowers and peacock feathers to act as the greenery. It added the perfect bit of uniqueness to the boys’ … Continue reading
I painted this and gave it to my mom for Mother’s Day in 2010. It’s a fabulous addition to her living room!